Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

Over at Rocks In My Dryer, it's backwards Works-for-me-Wednesday. This week's assignment is to present our dilemma to you hoping for a solution that will help us out. My dilemma is how to help my husband get the kids off to school and daycare without forgetting any of the necessary steps. (School starts tomorrow and I go back to work part-time on Tuesday.) For now, I have a checklist to hang by the door, but I think he (and the kids) are getting sick of all my checklists. What works for you?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How about getting a cubby for each child and have everything in it and ready to go in the morning (aside from the lunch I guess that will probably be in the fridge until time to go). But if you put shoes, backpack, jacket and anything else they need in the cubby by the door, then it will be easy to grab and go as they walk out. Good luck!