Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

My family doesn't read this, so I'm safe asking for a little help here. Long ago, I gave up on trying to buy gifts for my parents. They buy whatever they want and anything "fun" I try to get is always way off the mark. So lately, I've been trying to make them something for Christmas. And my mother-in-law...although we also buy for her because she's easier to buy for. She just likes the personal touch, too. And school teachers, because really, who needs another mug? And neighbors. Maybe a friend or two. Sure does grow, doesn't it?

But this year, I'm having trouble coming up with ideas. I'm relatively crafty, but not terribly so. And I do not knit. Or crochet. Or sew more than say a pillow or a blanket. Frankly, I guess I'm not really that crafty, but I do try. Anyway, what are some things that you have made to give as gifts? Pictures would be great!

No comments: