Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Everyone else is jumping ahead to Christmas and completely skipping over Thanksgiving. I'm trying to live in the moment, but am also guilty of skipping ahead myself...but a little farther ahead. After losing weight, the most common New Year's Resolution that I hear from friends and acquaintances is to get organized. I've been in a mood lately to declutter and get things back on track. I tried to take it easy and let it go...and I think we've gone a little too far. I could procrastinate and put this off until the New Year, but that's what got me into this mess. So instead, if I get started now (even if it's out of necessity - where ARE we going to hide those Christmas gifts?), perhaps I'll be done with mine before the new year even starts.

No comments: