Monday, November 23, 2009

Positive Retail Experience

I've read a lot of blog posts lately where people are venting about negative retail experiences. I figure in all fairness, I should probably share my positive experience from today. In early October, we bought a London Fog coat from Bon-Ton. About a week ago, the zipper on the coat broke. I still had the receipt for some reason, so I took the coat in and requested an exchange. I felt it was warranted, but didn't really expect to get it. The coat, although only 6 weeks old, showed obvious wear and very little love. I expected to leave there with nothing to show for it, but at least know that I tried, and end up paying to have someone put a new zipper in it for me.

But I left with a new coat! It made my day.

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Mary,

This is not at all related to your post. =)

I wanted to thank you for the comment about your reward system. I'm curious how many squares/stickers the kids have to earn before selecting a card?